Narrow Aisle Racking
Narrow aisle racking, as the name suggests, makes optimal use of floor area and roof height, resulting in greater storage density.
Direct access to every pallet is achieved. The system is serviced by special forklift trucks. Operating cabins may be elevating or static.
- Floor mounted free roaming trucks are flexible in multi-aisles
- High speed through put with specialised equipment
- Controlled materials handling provides safe and damage free environment
- Fire suppression and seismic need consideration. Hard wearing and very flat floor designed for heavy static/ live loads are normal
- High average locations used 95%, for 100% accessibility, good stock rotation and 50% floor utilisation with high cube available
We will get back to you as soon as possible*