Push back racking combines high-density storage with high-speed access by conventional forklift trucks, ideal for businesses that need to store large batches of the same SKU.
Pallets may be safely stored 2 to 6 deep. Pallets are gravity fed ensuring the pick face is constantly filled. Pallet access is arranged on a Last In First Out basis.
- Pick face remains constantly full
- A low damage environment, with truck outside racking always
- High storage density with speedy accessibility, but FILO
- Conventional handling equipment can be used
- Pallet quality may not be so critical as carts or cradles are always used
We will get back to you as soon as possible*